Sunday, February 3, 2013

My First English Class Blog (:

I'm not exactly sure what I am supposed to post on my blog site.  I have never really done one of these before. But there is a first time for everything.  I've seen other's blog and notice that most people just blog about their opinions and views of subjects.  I don't really know what to say but I think our post has to be at min. two hundred words.  So ill go on by saying I hope I get credit for this post because I am posting something and I would really appropriate the credit for posting something.  I also really need to talk to my English teacher so that he can tell me what it is that we are supposed to actually talk about. To say more I look forward to all the things my English class has to offer me this semester because I sure am ready to learn. But I'm sure ill learn a lot . I cant wait to actually finish this novel we were assigned to read because I have never read a full novel before with so many pages.  I'm sure English this semester will be good and ill learn a lot of new things.  I am looking forward to the rest of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment